Another new category! I’m not a fashion blogger, but I get asked quite frequently where certain items I’m wearing are from. So I thought it would be fun to post a “Thing I’ve been wearing” every once in a while.
- Simple grey jeans – I love LTB jeans, they’re my favourite! So when I wanted a new pair this was the one. The model is “Julita X’.
- The perfect knitted sweater dress – And yes, I’m the kind of girl that buys stuff in multiple colours if she likes it. So I got the green and the black one. The brand is “Only” and the model is called “Onljade”.
- Stainless steel Celestial bracelet – I’m a sucker anything celestial, so this bracelet is perfect. And it’s stainless steel so it’ll stay pretty for a long long time.
- Overknee platform boots – Whenever I’m not wearing Vans, my shoes have to have platforms. These boots are amazing and they fit a bigger calf too! These knee high boots are from Miss Selfridge, model Ozzy.
- Platform Ankle boots – More platform shoes! These shoes are so comfortable, it’s crazy. I don’t wear heels often but I can walk in these all day. They’re from Office, model Animal.
- The best Autumn Sweater ever! – Unfortunately this sweater sold out very very fast, but Miss Etam has a lot of other great quality sweaters too.
- My favourite black pants – These are not jeans but very soft skinny pants. They fit small, so buy a size up, but they feel amazing.
- Black Felt Fedora – This is my first big hat ever and I’m sure many more will follow! The fedora has a drawstring in it, so it fits your head perfectly.
- Black Velvet Vans! – I’ve been waiting for these! I loooove velvet and I’ve been wearing Vans for more than half of my life, so these are perfect. And don’t let the gold letters scare you off, you can easily remove them.
- The teddy-est teddy coat ever – Seriously, you want to hug this coat, sleep in it, wear it inside out while naked. This coat is so perfect and fluffy, and look at that colour!
Like I said, I’m not a fashion blogger and I don’t buy that many new clothes. Don’t expect to see this type of post every week or even every month, maybe more like every season. But I do like clothes very much, so that’s why!
I’ll always try to link as many items as I can, but unfortunately it can always happen they sell out. In that case I’ll just mention the brand, so you at least know where it’s from.