PLEASE READ! The shipping in the Netherlands still runs as usual. If you order from a different country, please check if post is being delivered there at this moment. If it is not, send me a message right after your order so I can put it on hold until everything gets back to normal.
Check this list to see if there are any problems delivering mail to your country: CLICK FOR THE LIST. (but this is not complete, there could be countries that are not on here that still have problems.)
Unfortunately it is not possible for me to check each country regulations for post delivery. If your order gets delayed or doesn’t get delivered at all, I can’t be held responsible for any lost orders. I am very sorry.
Oktoberdots, located at Wilrijkstraat 59, 4826GB Breda, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Wilrijkstraat 59, 4826GB Breda (no visiting address!)
Personal data that we process
Oktoberdots processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number (if provided)
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Oktoberdots processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Offer you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Oktoberdots also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
Oktoberdots does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for all personal data provided by ordering on our webiste: 7 years > Legally bound by IRS/government
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Oktoberdots does not sell your information to third parties. Easy as that.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and have requested your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser. If you don’t allow cookies, the webshop part of the website will not work.